Whether it’s a mid-week supper, pasta salad or meal to impress, FREEE pasta is one of the quickest and easiest meal solutions for an allergen aware household. Our large range of gluten free pasta offers a variety of shapes and types from which to select a wide range of dishes from Gluten Free Lasagne, Spaghetti and Kidney Bean Meatballs or Penne Macaroni Cheese.
Our Top Tips:
- Cook pasta in an extra-large saucepan, for best results use 1lt of salted water per 100g pasta
- Allow the pasta to boil uncovered while it cooks
- There is no need to add oil to the cooking water
- Boil for 5 minutes then carefully taste the pasta every minute until it is ‘al dente’
- Avoiding rinsing pasta unless you are using it in a salad
- If keeping the pasta warm before serving, stir a little of your sauce through the pasta
- Adding oil to cooked pasta will stop it sticking but the sauce may slide off
- To re-heat pasta, cover it with boiling water, stand for 2-3 minutes then drain and serve
Gluten Free Pasta Troubleshooting
From time-to-time things don’t go to plan, even with pasta. If you have a gluten free pasta challenge these notes could help to solve the problem.